Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Anne Demeulermeester Spring 2012


I still love Anne Demeulemeester. 

Even though there is a darkness in the dencontructed chic of this great Belgian designer, there is a dreaming there too. And lately in my interest in Innana, the Sumerian Goddess of dark and light, this ensemble just makes stopped me in my tracks. Timeless and a classical signature look (this season she showed a lot of chiffons and transparents in amongst the structured unstructures.

Below is my Innana necklace (black/white agate, vintage cut garnet) which I made several months ago.
A friend bought it straight off my bench, I hadn't even snipped off the loose ends.
So I think dark and light is an important archetype at the moment, as we face up to the dark, to allow more light in.




4 comments:

  1. Hello and thank you for your blog I found great and well explained. We feel the urge to share, inform. It is very nice to you .... I wish you a wonderful continuation
    cabinet de voyance

    ReplyDelete
  2. CANDY I AM IN LONDON STAYING WITH MY GREATEST BUDDIES MAUSE AND SCUM, Kentish Town They are off 2 NY with their Extraordinary Editions £2,500 beautiful books 2 morrow.

    I gave M as a huge Thank You 4 having me and wiping my tears post seeing my Aunt and Cousin Dinah the Innana, black white agate,vintage cut ( the friend that bought it off the bench)
    Come and visit Aders soon, the bed is waiting and meet Jack Sparrow Maximus Finbar Thomas! Lionsxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! A big heads up for the really good content! It undoubtedly helped me very much. I highly recommend you drop by and see my internet site which actually is about aquaponics!
    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you first of all for this great blog. I come every day including week end! good luck
    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin