Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Tommy Spender






































Here is one of the most inspirational things in my life, and I could say my best creation,
my son Tommy Spender. Not only this beautiful man now, but an exquisite Spirit who
has always been my greatest teacher, and with a deep soul, with much talent. (he is a musician,
photographer, writer etc etc...)
And now he is a great father to his beautiful son, Leroy. His partner Jesse is also
a very inspirational and talented woman, I am so very lucky to have these people
as my family, on this great journey together.

3 comments:

  1. Those words, those thoughts warm my heart and reminds me also how lucky we creative mothers are to have such treasures in our life. Oh and I love your work too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hearttouching words! Im really impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site is wonderful! I wish you a very good continuation.

    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin