Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

star burst

I found this gorgeous photo in JPG magazine, an online mag dedicated to 'brave new photography'. I find this evokes some sense of still and magic in my mind, I'm sure I've seen scenes such as this, and stood their soaking up the quite dark, and sparkling lights as they dance on the rippling surface of the water. A bit like how inspiration comes..just lightly touching the tip of your consciousness, and if you even move sometimes, it evaporates into the humdrum ho hum of everyday happenings...

3 comments:

  1. All the tips you have shared are lovely !!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a little tour of your blog, it looks super interesting. I'm going to settle down there quietly. I congratulate you it's good to have made this blog
    thank you so much

    Voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin