Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

star burst

I found this gorgeous photo in JPG magazine, an online mag dedicated to 'brave new photography'. I find this evokes some sense of still and magic in my mind, I'm sure I've seen scenes such as this, and stood their soaking up the quite dark, and sparkling lights as they dance on the rippling surface of the water. A bit like how inspiration comes..just lightly touching the tip of your consciousness, and if you even move sometimes, it evaporates into the humdrum ho hum of everyday happenings...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great site, really variegated good and interesting ideas. Especially keep it up. Good luck
    cordially

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the tips you have shared are lovely !!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work surprised me a lot because it's been a long time since I found this wonderful sharing.

    voyance sérieuse gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin