Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Art on MoMA´s Floor in New York City


I was just hankering for New York when I woke up this morning..really one of my favourite cities. I found this photo, which gave me a sense of what it is I love about it. Art and its dialectic are just part of everyday life there. It doesn't always manifest in things which are to your taste, but nevertheless, it is always present in one form or another. I love MoMa, I always head straight there, and cry in front of the Matisse painting: 'The Dance'.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this site and all information abounds. I find it very interesting and I recommend it to everyone!
    All the best. friendly

    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is wonderful! I wish you a very good continuation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best congratulations for your superb site! Perfect !!!

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading it and I think other readers might enjoy reading it as well.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin