Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Art on MoMA´s Floor in New York City


I was just hankering for New York when I woke up this morning..really one of my favourite cities. I found this photo, which gave me a sense of what it is I love about it. Art and its dialectic are just part of everyday life there. It doesn't always manifest in things which are to your taste, but nevertheless, it is always present in one form or another. I love MoMa, I always head straight there, and cry in front of the Matisse painting: 'The Dance'.

3 comments:

  1. Your site is wonderful! I wish you a very good continuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading it and I think other readers might enjoy reading it as well.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really great, I come on it every day and I find something that suits me every time. This blog has a lot of friendliness and a warm welcome
    thank you so much

    Voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin