Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

whatever happened to Rebecca Patterson?


I found this picture in a book I have from 1985, called: 'Australian Fashion Design' by Elina Mackay. Someone gave it to me a few years ago. I am amazed at how few of the designers seem to be around anymore..And yet there was/is great talent. The above picture comes under the title Di Marzio Line. Rebecca Patterson came from Perth to Sydney to create this label along with Nicolas Pando. I love this, because it stretches its big wings between art and fashion. She said: "My clothes are full of symbols, contrasting images and statements expressing a certain uninhibited style."

5 comments:

  1. That is quite surprising... I have never heard of that before reading your post!
    It makes me quite puzzled and angry too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this site and all the information it contains. I find it very interesting and I recommend it to everyone!
    All the best. Sincerely

    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. summervibes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. scorts zaragoza

    ReplyDelete
  5. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! visit this page

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin