Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Anne Demeulemeester Spring 09





The Anne Demeulemeester catwalk for Spring 09 (above) was particularly dark and bleak I thought. Apart from some gorgeous orange-the-new-black pieces. Given that this show happened in October 08, when everyone was feeling particularly pessimistic, I guess one can understand. But I have to say that the jewels are beautiful, they are not unlike some pieces I made for a Couture show (which got cancelled) about 8 years. (below)
Model is my daughter-out-law, Jesse Neave, the beautiful mother of my divine grandson: Leroy.

1 comment:

  1. I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin