Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy 85th birthday Marilyn! ♡


She still brings tears to my eyes! When I was a child I thought she was a kind
of Goddess, and ofcourse she was. I was so inspired by her, and cried when
she was found dead in her Hollywood home. I realised all of a sudden that the
world I was living in couldn't accomodate someone as luminous, intelligent, funny
radiant and ofcourse vulnerable as Marilyn. This photo was taken by Cecil Beaton,
in my opinion, the master portrait photographer, amongst other things.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this site, starting with very good foundation!
    good luck

    voyance gratuite par mail ; voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read your article I know you is how much of the hard to write this article, looking forward to your more good article. and here lots of cheap air jordan shoes for you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin