Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens.- Carl Jung

























I've been meditating again, every morning for ten to twenty minutes.

I'm amazed at how this simple thing is transforming my experience of life.

I feel less and less attached to 'being right' or 'better'...

Its beyond words actually.

I can't recommend it highly enough.

Just sit quietly and watch your breath in and out to begin with

Watch your thoughts and say: 'thinking'..

Bring your awareness back to your breath

Allow your consciousness to penetrate

Stop, allow, make space


1 comment:

  1. Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin