Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

OMG Pinar Yolacan!

I found this exhibition through AnotherMagazine going on at International Center of Photography called 'Dress Codes'. There are quite a few other artists there doing some very interesting stuff, which I will put up here in the next few days if I get a chance. Pinar Yolacan photographs women wearing amazing garments made out of animal entrails. And the person still holds there space, their dignity, serinity, pride and all of that. I thing they're so interesting, and even though it reminds me a little of that famous website 'hats of meat' (which is kind of prosaic and hilarious), Pinar Yolacan's portraits are beautiful even though confronting when you know what's going on.

1 comment:

  1. The article is very interesting & true, I really like it, now a day’s is very expensive.
    voyance gratuite en ligne par email

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin