Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

People font


Backbreaker. Typeface made at the beach of Zandvoort aan Zee in The Netherlands.
I just love this! Not only is it a font, but all of these guys are doing a kind of Yoga! So it fulfills two big loves of mine. I studied typography when I was at art school doing my diploma of graphic design about three hundred years ago. And to this day, I keep an eye on new developments in that world, and occasionally. (like the logo on my website for example.) If you like fonts go to: my fonts.

2 comments:

  1. Really informative post. This blog provide very useful information for everyone and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My warm congratulations for your site! It helped me a lot and pleased me, especially since all of your sharing is interesting. Long life to your site. Above all, never get discouraged; your blog is really on top!

    voyance gratuitement

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin